Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Second Too Late.

I'm not alone. But I am. I have music blaring into my ears and it gives me that tiny adrenaline rush that I need even though it's causing me pain. The migraine I've battled all day was too much for me to handle. I love what's playing on my ipod right now. The sound that's flowing into my eardrums. Phantom of the Opera. Ah. I'm going off subject. Though I'm not blogging about anything in particular. I'm just rambling. I'm in bed. Wanting to sleep but knowing sleep won't come. I've loved with intensity. I've given until I had nothing more to give. I've tried my very best. I've been as good a friend as I could. Yet I'm still not close to being ready. I have more to offer. But it's not my call. I hurt. I want to talk. I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment