Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm forgetting how to breathe. I want to color. I want to eat another Christmas colored M&M. I want to clean. I want to listen to music. I want to organize my thoughts. I want to watch the Wonder Years. I want to do something but all I can do is cry. Cry because I'm in so much pain. Cry because I'm alone and wasting precious time. Every minute that fades...

I'm dying.

I wanted to comment on your blog but I couldn't think of anything to say. I can't be brave. I can't be comforting. I can't find the right words to say. A week isn't enough. No amount of time is enough.

I can't describe myself. I just want someone to take my pain away.

I don't want to leave you.

Erin. Marisa. Anthony. Michael. Jamie. April. Katrina.

Desmond. My teens.

What was the point of August 8th?

Have I ran out of miracles? 

1 comment: