Thursday, December 29, 2011

Step One.

I feel nauseated. I asked for my first recommendation today. My hands are sweating. I totally don't sweat. I'm waiting to be rejected. I just sent a text to my second contact and told her I needed to meet up with her so I could ask her. I'll ask Cindy when I see her at church. Now as far as my transcripts and application fee go, after I pay rent I'll calculate how much money I have to spend.

I feel sick.

Oh boy.

I really want this.

I'm terrified.

Oh my goodness.

1 comment:

  1. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.f 8For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." Matt 7:7-8. I love you best friend and I believe that you are capable of anything. All bets are on you (;

    ReplyDelete