Monday, October 31, 2011

Commotion.

I'm so stressed out I'm sick. Physically sick. I'm shaking. I'm throwing up. I'm tense. I'm exhausted. I'm crying constantly. And of course I'm consumed by endless thoughts. Not all of them are bad but I'm losing my mind. I don't know what to do. I want to talk to someone but I can't think of words to say. There's too many. I just want to be in someone's presence. I want to be held. I want to be talked to. Maybe at some point I'll start talking. Maybe bits and pieces will fall. I have no idea. Maybe I just need to get past tomorrow and things will clear up some. Over the hump. Wishful thinking.

Things I want to blog about:
  • Desmond
  • The New Roman Missal
  • My desire to be a youth minister but even more than that. I want to work for Life Teen. 
  • Chasity, Natural Family Planning, and the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony 
  • The natural unbalance of friendships 
  • The psychoanalysis of a guilt complex. My guilt complex. 
  • My providing nature being unable to provide because of the abuse it has undertaken.
Oh boy.

Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment