Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bad Day.

"Where is the moment we needed the most?"

I swear, I have song lyrics playing in my head at any given moment. I wish so often my life was a musical. I wish I could could be musically gifted and I could bust out a perfectly in tune song when I was upset. I wish I could sing from a mountain top when my world is bright. I want to live through songs. But alas.

My heart aches. I feel terrified about what lies ahead of me. I'm frustrated with everyone's lack of understanding. I'm overwhelmed. Last's weeks insecurities or whatever you want to call them are breathing down my neck and are creating me to take everything even more personally. I'm not sure who to really talk to. No one is actually listening. How often can I stand being interrupted? I'm not really sure.

I long for Christ. I want to go to Mass. I want to receive Him. The humanness of everyone else is hurting me too much. I'm hurting me too much. I don't even feel safe blogging.

Lord, help me.

1 comment: