Thursday, October 20, 2011

Walls, Speak!

I bore myself. My head is pounding. I've been battling a monster of a migraine all day long. Every minute it seems to get worse. My senses are heightened. Unfortunately, so are my emotions. I should just stop torturing myself, turn out all the lights and go to bed. But I'm really not tired. I have this nervous energy inside of me. And what's worse? I'm lonely.

I dislike the thoughts that are dancing around in my head. Dancing. Hah. Nice choice of words. Incorrect choice of words. Dancing suggests some sort of beauty. Gentleness. Harmony. There is nothing beautiful, gentle or harmonious going on in my head.

Maybe I should watch a movie. Listen to music. Read a book. Pray. Demand my walls to have a conversation with me. I don't know.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to get a call from my doctor.

I don't know why I hate being alone. Why I always feel so unwanted.

Just go to bed Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment