Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sometimes, I ramble.

The internet is a powerful thing. Ha. I've been without it since Saturday evening and I've gone a little crazy. I attempted to blog by phone on Monday and in fact did so and then my phone decided to shut off on me. It was complete. I just needed a title. It didn't even save as a draft. I actually liked what I wrote. Oh well. Apparently some thoughts are supposed to be kept to myself.

I'm all over the place. Is this what happiness is? Perhaps. It certainly is a feeling I have never felt before. An exhilarating rush of emotions that carry no ounce of sadness. A high that penetrates my core and overwhelms my senses. I'm filled with more energy than I know what to do with.

There is not enough money in my bank account to do the things I want to do. There is not enough time in the day to accomplish the things I want to accomplish. I'm on an entire different level. To describe what I want to describe would be impossible. I can only laugh at the fact that I can't stop smiling.

I like that you mess up the lyrics to songs. I could dance with you forever. I'll sing to you, you'll sing to me.

Best friend! We need to go out. Yeah? Yeah. LIU bestie.

Jamie Ann, I miss you more than words can say.

I'm on core at Holy Cross. No one will ever take my teens away from me again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're happy (:
    go out where? and do what? I'm at the lame age of 19. remeber? shall I spend the $200? I still don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Log this happiness and put its energy into as much as you can. When you think back on or see the results of this happy energy you'll remember, forever, that you have these moments to warm you for years to come.

    ReplyDelete