Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wisdom 9:16

I think if you looked at my wrist and read my heart you would laugh at me. Mock me and my sentiments. My interpretation of the way things are. Or perhaps you would take pity on me. Wonder how someone as "fragile" like me could survive in a world like this.

I often wonder where my development, developed. How I was formed. My social psych mentality screams at me to analyze the situation in a particular way but besides those notions I'm left to formulate strange theories that I'll just keep to myself. I break the mold when it comes to my family, that's for sure. I'm more "Gonzalez" than "Ramirez". My father's daughter, not my mother's. Yet I'm still a different breed.

Twenty-two in one week. Not a single thing.

It isn't fair to be left behind.

Nothing is fair.

I can't handle this weekend.

But I have to.

I always have to.

I should have paced my Glee watching. My CMA watching. But I needed a distraction. I'm so tired of...

I'm just tired.

I think I just keep saying the same things.

My existence is useless. I've failed.

I think it hurts that you didn't notice I took it. It's so dumb. It shouldn't matter. All these little things shouldn't matter at all. Yet they do.

I wish I had a car. I want to drive.

1 comment:

  1. Resiliency theory. Look. It. Up. That's how you developed.

    ReplyDelete