Friday, November 11, 2011

Harder To Breathe

I haven't gotten dressed in two days. No make-up. No effort in my appearance. I took a shower this morning and for a second I thought about putting actual clothes on but I just put my sweat pants on and my Band Perry shirt on and grabbed my puppy and crawled back into bed.

I'm hurting so much. I can't even explain it. I want to describe how I feel but I can't.

I can't stand being alone right now.

I'm listening to my favorite band. I love their new CD. The fact that Lady Antebellum will be in Phoenix on my birthday amuses me. Not that I'm going to their concert. That would be a little too good to be to true. Music usually helps me. Tremendously. But right now I just want someone here with me. Maybe I should put Taylor Swift on.

It's only Friday. I still have to deal with an entire day. Sunday, I assume, will go better. I'll be preoccupied. I hope it goes better.

I wonder if I'll ever find healing. Find peace.

I just want to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment