Sunday, January 15, 2012

One step, then another.

Basckstreet Boys. That's what currently playing on my ipod right now. I would put it louder if I could but alas, Erin's little speakers only produce so much sound and I have yet to magically fix my computer on my own. The last five songs that have played have been so random. Hah. Oh, and now Whitney Houston. I love this song.

I've been afraid to blog. To think. To express myself. I take my journal out even to write and I stop myself. I feel trapped.

Every day I'm losing.

I liked you sitting here. Never enough.

I want to run. Always run.

What am I running from?

Everything hurts so much. Weakness permeates every part of me. I'm so tired.

I want to understand what's going on and how to prevent myself from losing grip on the tiny bit of reality I still have.

Every moment is...

No comments:

Post a Comment