Friday, January 6, 2012

Not A Chance In Hell.

I'm swimming. I'm almost in a rage. Perhaps I'm always in a rage. I keep getting close to crying but then reigning it in. I want to vent text Erin. I want to call Michael and wake him up and cry to him. Strangely I want to be held by my daddy like a little girl. I haven't been held by my father since I don't know when. I want to get dressed and get out of this apartment and just run. I want to turn on music. I want to go back to sleep. I want everything to stop.

Where did it all go wrong? Where did it all begin? I don't understand.

I can't accept defeat. I can't let go. I can't fail.

I failed. Oh my gosh.

Why.

What happened to me?

Everything is out of control. Everything. Absolutely everything.

I'm going to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment