Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ask. Seek. Knock.

I'm standing at the doorstep. I can feel myself leaning. It was in that moment of pure perfection when everything seemingly changed. When the tension building was more than I could take and I was tired of my holding up my walls. Like a flame set to my heart it caught fire as my every breath escaped me in the most euphoric sort of way. I felt weightless. A moment of complete surrender where nothing could touch me. A smile crept onto my face and my blazing heart beat violently in my chest. I'm not quite sure I care what anyone thinks.

I stand at the doorstep and I hesitate to look behind me. There is so much to say. So much still that is left unspoken. I feel fear fill me. The beauty of your eyes haunts me. Your words haunt me. I have this desperate need to... I don't even dare say it. I'm trying to decipher everything.

I need to know who I am. Just who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment