Thursday, June 7, 2012

It really is never ending. I keep getting thrown more and more things. I honestly wonder what God is trying to teach me. Exactly what kind of person is He trying to mold me to be. 

I'm very scared right now. I'm scared of all the uncertainty. I'm scared of everything that I have to let go of. I'm scared of how blindly I have to walk. I'm scared of how much trust I don't have yet how much trust is actually needed in order for this to actually work. I'm scared of how alone I am and how alone I don't want to be. How  no one will understand my choices and the lack of support I will receive. I'm scared of being wrong. 

St. Thomas Aquinas said that love is willing the good of another. I want to perfect that concept. 

Kyrie eleison.
Christe eleison.
Kyrie eleison.

No comments:

Post a Comment