Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just Empty. No Beauty.

My head hurts. My eyes are closed right now as I'm typing and my head just hurts. My eyes hurt too. I just took a deep breath as a thought flashed through my mind. Can you guess what it was? Think carefully. It shouldn't be that hard to guess.

I'm so tired of using the same words. I'm tired of going on repeat. Of sounding like a broken record. I'm tired of feeling the same way, though in reality, I'm not feeling the same way at all. I feel worse. Each day gets a little harder. A little less bearable. My strength weakens. My perseverance wavers. I am but a single person that can only take so much. Yet round after round I go.

My relationships are estranged. I have no connection to anyone. There is so much missing in my life.

Voids. I need to fill them with prayer.

I want to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment