Friday, February 3, 2012

Mini Rant

My heart feels tight in my chest. I'm listening to music because really, it's all I know how to do. I'm angry about Susan G. Komen. Perhaps furious. I just want someone to stand up for the life. Really stand up. Take all the backlash and know they're doing the right thing. Plant their feet and stay there. I want to go on a rant about how I hate birth control. I hate contraception. I hate Planned Parenthood. But mostly I hate abortion. I hate this holocaust we're living in and how so many people don't care. I hate what our President is doing. I hate this mandate. I hate what they're doing to my Church. Hah. You want to talk about me hating Michael? This is what I hate.

I think my blood is boiling.

I could write a somewhat intelligent blog right now. I say somewhat because one, my brain doesn't function properly anymore. Two, I'm really pissed. However I just rather not. Give me a few minutes and I'll reign it in and I'll grab a rosary and I'll pray. I'll fast today like I was planning. Hate doesn't suit me. Even if some disagree. Anger isn't my thing. Not that I'm the most patient person in the world but even if I can't get it stamped on my body doesn't mean I don't want to live it out. I just want to love until I die of Love.

Unfortunately at the moment I'm a little ticked about a few more things. Though maybe hurt would be a better description. I'm afraid to voice my thoughts though. I just have a lot of questions and I feel so very alone.

1 comment:

  1. Well I love you.
    I live in a state without a sex education program. Just this week a study was published in our local paper about how most Utah teen mothers thought they or their partner were sterile.

    Is this right? Is it right to leave kids so clueless about sex that they become parents before they're ready? What do we do without contraception?? I'm serious that I'd love to hear your view - without the anger, though. An issue like this can only be approached with a level head. Our world is crumbling, that's true. Just stand up for what you believe - that's all you can do.

    I really appreciate you for it sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete