Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don't Cry For Me Down Here.

I've heard it before. That tone of voice when they become almost dehumanized. You almost have to be. Even with the knowledge of how much he likes me. I think he was thankful how short I was over the phone. Thankful that I was being so...childish. Thankful I refused to come into the office. Thankful I demanded an answer right then.

I'm not really sure what to say. I feel like a criminal about to be hung. Except I'm not. I'm a cancer patient with just precious time ticking by.

Everything hurts.

Erin doesn't know where her best friend is. Michael doesn't know where his girlfriend is. The cancer already took me.

I'm not here.

In a weekend Chase saw me. But if he stayed longer would he not see me either? Not that it matters. Nothing should matter with him.

Just watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment