Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tick Tock

Life is so unexpected. Ha. I just realized what I just said. Oh boy.

Sleep just won't come tonight. I'm caught up in my fragile mess and all the pointless possibilities of tomorrow.  I never knew it was possible to have your head above water yet still be drowning. One more tidal wave and I'll... No. That's a lie in formation. I won't ever completely break.

Everything is wrong, you know. Yet there is so much beauty in my mistake.

Is everything forgivable? Or are there certain things that you cannot just look past? To forgive as Christ does, is that truly possible for the fallen? Or is it just some impossible aspiration? Will there be a day when my heart stops bleeding?

Happiness is found in your imagined smile. In the idea of you lying safely in my arms. Of knowing I'll be your everything.

At this, failure is not a possibility.

How marvelous.

1 comment: